AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form Has Been Added At www.vsws.ap.gov.in Recruitment Section. Read Here Complete Details About Jobs Opportunity In AP Grama Sachivalayam.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Has Decided To Recruit Talented Aspirants For Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Officer, ANM, Husbandry Assistant, Surveyor posts. The Mode Of Application Is Online, No Other Mode Will Be accepted. Please Add A Valid Email And Phone Number In The Application Form. Aspirants Need To Fill Accurate Details In The Application Form. Your Email and Phone number should be in active mode until the end of the recruitment process. Admit Card or any other Details Will Provided via These channels.
All Aspirants Need To Use The Official Website To Fill Application before the Last date. Below we have added all Details like Post Details, Age Extent, Academic Record, Application Fee and how to apply for this job. Please Read The Official Notification carefully Before Filling Application Form.
vsws.ap.gov.in Vacancy Full Information
Posts Name And No. Of Posts & Salary
- Panchayat Secretary – 61
- Village Revenue Officer – 246
- ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Asst (Only Female) – 648
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – 6858
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 69
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 1782
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 43
- Village Agriculture Assistant – 536
- Village Surveyor – 1255
- Panchayat Secretary (Digital Assistant) – 1122
- Engineering Assistant – 1134
- Welfare and Education Assistant – 97
- Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi – 762
Ward Sachivalayam Advt No. 01/2020
- Ward Administrative Secretary – 105
- Ward Amenities Secretary – 371
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary – 513
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – 100
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary – 844
- Ward Welfare & Development secretary – 213
Required Academic Record
- Aspirants Age Will be Decided As Per the Rules. Please see below and Read Official Notification as well.
- 18 – 42 years age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Method Of Selection
Aspirants Will Be Selected On The Basis Of Written Test and/or Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs 400/-
- SC/ST – Rs 200/-
|How to Fill Online Application Form|
Essential dates to Remember
- Form Submission Start Date : 11/01/2020
- Form Submission Last Date : 31/01/2020
- Official Notice
- Apply Online