WCR Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form Has Been Added At wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment Section. Read Here Complete Details About Jobs Opportunity In WCR.
West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh Has Decided To Recruit Talented Aspirants For Act Apprentice 1273 posts. The Mode Of Application Is Online, No Other Mode Will Be accepted. Please Add A Valid Email And Phone Number In The Application Form. Aspirants Need To Fill Accurate Details In The Application Form. Your Email and Phone number should be in active mode until the end of the recruitment process. Admit Card or any other Details Will Provided via These channels.
All Aspirants Need To Use The Official Website To Fill Application before the Last date. Below we have added all Details like Post Details, Age Extent, Academic Record, Application Fee and how to apply for this job. Please Read The Official Notification carefully Before Filling Application Form.
Wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Full Information
Posts Name And No. Of Posts & Salary
- Diesel Mechanic – 100
- Electrician – 380
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 51
- Machinist – 16
- Fitter – 345
- Turner – 10
- Wireman – 43
- Mason – 25
- Carpenter – 20
- Painter – 15
- Gardener – 20
- Florist & Landscaping – 10
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 30
- Horticulture Assistant – 15
- Electronic Mechanic – 30
- Information & Communication Technician – 10
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 60
- Stenographer (English & Hindi) – 30
- Baker & Confectioner – 06
- Apprentice Food Production (General) – 04
- Apprentice food production (Vegetarian) – 04
- Apprentice food production (Cooking) – 12
- Hotel Clerk/ Receptionist – 02
- Digital Photography – 02
- Assistant Front Officer Manager – 02
- Computer Networking Technician – 06
- Creche Management Assistant – 03
- Secretrial Assistant – 06
- House Keeper – 12
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 02
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 02
Required Academic Record
- 10th Pass/ ITI from recognized University/ Institute.
- Aspirants Age Will be Decided As Per the Rules. Please see below and Read Official Notification as well.
- 15 – 24 years age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Method Of Selection
- Aspirants Will Be Selected On The Basis Of Written Test and/or Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs 100/-
- SC/ST – Rs 75/-
|How to Fill Online Application Form|
Essential dates to Remember
- Form Submission Start Date: 15/01/2020
- Form Submission Last Date: 14/02/2020