West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Online Application form has bee enabled at www.wbpolice.gov.in. Please read complete details about Job opportunity in West Bengal Police and know how to apply for this recruitment.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has decided to recruit aspirants for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Vacancies . The mode of application is online and it can be done via the only official website. Online Application Form has been enabled. Aspirants must have a valid email and phone number in order to apply for this recruitment. The degree is required to apply for this recruitment.
All Aspirants need to Apply online via the official website on or before 24-12- 2019. Please read the Official Notice carefully before filling application form.
West Bengal Police vacancy Full Details
Posta Name and Numbers
- Post Name : Staff Officer-cum-Instructor
- No. of Vacancy : 125 Posts
- Pay Scale : Aspirants will get Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/
Eligibility Criteria :
Required Academic Record
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent
- Make sure the applicant must not be less than 20 (twenty) years old and must not be more than 39 (thirty nine) years old as on 01/01/2019.
Method of Selection
- Aspirants will be selected via Preliminary Examination, b. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
Govt Job Location: West Bengal
How to Apply:
- Aspirants need to pay a visit to www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Find Recruitment Section
- Click on Online Application form
- Submit all details and Pay the fee
- Submit the form online and take a print out of application form as you will have need of this further
- All Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online at Mahagenco Website on or before 24-12-2019
Essential Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 24-12-2019
- Read Official Notice
- Apply Online Link : http://wbpolice.gov.in/WBP/Common/WBP_Recruitment_Notice.aspx?Id=2019/0023